- San Juan International Hostel has a zero tolerance policy for illegal drug use. Any use of them will result in immediate eviction from the hostel.
- No visitors are allowed. Unfortunately, we can’t allow you to bring your pets.
- NO ONE IS PERMITTED TO LEAVE BAGS OR HANG AROUND AFTER 03PM ON CHECK OUT DATE UNLESS PAYMENT IS COMPLETED IN FULL FOR THAT NIGHT.
- We reserve the right of admission.
- Our regular business hours are from 10:30am to 09:30pm. Our phone #, for extreme situations is 939.218.3999. We will give you space for yourself but we are stand by 24/7 if needed.
- We want to guarantee a clean hostel for all of our guests. For this reason, we ask all of our dormitory guests to vacate the premises between 12:30 PM and 03:00 PM for housekeeping and maintenance-related tasks. Private Room guests are able to stay in their room during the shutdown period. However, the public areas are closed.
- Check-in starts at 03:00pm. We are usually able store your bags, but just after 10:30am, if coordinated in advance. This service is not available for last-minute requests. Please contact us if you plan to arrive before Check-In (03:00 PM).
- Late check in (after 9:30pm) is possible at no extra charge, with proper coordination.
- ALL PAYMENTS are due on the arrival date; not later than 7pm; (EVEN IF ARRIVING AFTER SO). Failure to comply with this means SJIHostel cannot guarantee the bed (s). An electronic invoice will be send after reservation completed.
or guests arriving after 07:00 PM (local time), we require online, cash or another acceptable form of payment to be completed.
- Check-out is at 12:30 PM. All personal belongings must be out of the room by then, or they will be removed. You may store your bags for 2.5 additional hours free of charge.
- If you plan to leave earlier than previously anticipated, full payment is 50% refundable for unused days.
- Be considerate with fellow guests and neighbors; keep noise to a minimum between 10:30 PM and 07:00 AM.
- Smoking is allowed at front porch never inside the building.
Usage of Facilities and Rooms
- If you plan to use the fridge or freezer, please label all your food or beverages with your name and departure date. Otherwise your food may be discarded at any moment.
- Please wash any dishes and utensils that you have used and any mess that you have made. Don’t leave any open food outside. And turn off the stove after usage.
Please do not leave your belongings around the hostel or in communal areas. Dormitory guests must keep their things in their lockers or on their bed.
San Juan International Hostel is not responsible for loss or damage to any personal belongings.
Please be aware of following House Rules.